Job Title: Web Designer | RS Hunter Limited | Job Location: Abuja
RS Hunter Limited was established in 2008 with the aim of providing professional and affordable HR consulting services across all sectors. At commencement, the business focussed on assisting SMEs who could not afford to employ their own in-house HR team or companies who required experienced HR consultants to deal with their complex HR issues.
Our Client, an Internationally funded Non-Governmental Organisation seek the services of a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating a great website for our client. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with client.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wire-frames.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- A relevant degree in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Knowledge of framework such as React, Angular or vue.js would be an added advantage
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply