Web Developer | Location: Lagos | BlueSlip Limited
- The job holder will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified online products or ongoing business projects.
- Typically sitting within the IT team of, he will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure that projects meet requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Research, design, implement and managing web apps
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Determine operational practicality
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Training users
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
Job Qualifications And Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering or related
- A technical background in Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
About BlueSlip Limited
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.