Job Title: Website Manager | Monmartt | Location: Akoka, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Monmartt Baby Store
- Responsible for Managing Monmartt Instagram and Website
- Ensure all products posted in price confirmation and Team procurement are neatly uploaded and updated on the Instagram page and the website page on or before 3 days after posting
- Upload and update pictures of products on the website and IG weekly. The update may be price increment or price change.
- Update the third party. Weekly review of 3rd party products on the website
- Upload products as dated on price confirmation & team procurement
- Update prices on the website from price confirmation & team Procurement
- Drop weekly review & guide.
- Work with head of department.
- Participate in marketing events as when necessary
- Conducts online research and leads prospecting as needed.
- Plans and drives all product promotions strategy of the company
- Works collaboratively across departments to ensure the implemention of integrated strategies
- Educates staff members on strategies for building their personal brand.
- Monitors and reports goals and insights to client through e-mail, phone calls and face to face meetings
- Interacts daily with clients following the organization’s Customer Service standards.
- Work closely with products teams to help drive the near and long term product road map.
- Creates product positioning and messaging for online, and digital marketing products, services and solutions where applicable.
- Assists in training and supporting sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning
- Attend to 3rd party clients
- Attend to all other duties that may be assigned.
- 8am – 7pm (Monday – Saturday),
- 2 off days Monthly.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email