Title: Website Manager / Content Developer | Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full-time | Report to: Executive Search and Placement Manager | Corporate Headhunters Limited
Corporate Headhunters Limited is a human resource consulting firm based here in Lekki, Lagos with more than 6 years’ experience in the consulting business.
We are specialised in the business of recruiting and placement of technical, executive, administrative and operations personnel for mostly Oil & Gas, Industrial, Engineering, Technology as well as the Service-Oriented sectors.
- We are currently in need of a website manager who will manage and troubleshoot the organisation’s website issues and create appropriate website content aligned to the organisation’s strategy.
- Maintaining our social media presence across various digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn especially for our job posts.
- Write clear marketing content to promote our strength and services.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organisation’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot any website issue.
- Provide weekly reports regarding viewership, followership and subscribers.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs.
- Review website regularly to check for errors, omissions, invalid or inappropriate content.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and share as content on various social media channels.
- To understand the target audience and write the content to engage them and reply Direct Messages (DMs) promptly.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a good eye for detail.
- Proven work experience also as a Content Writer.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Has Good Reporting and Presentation Skills.
- Hands-on experience with graphics.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good Knowledge of SEO, SMM, PPC & Email marketing.
- Solid experience in social media management.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be “Website Manager”.