Dangote Group | Job Title: Weigh Feeder Attendant (Cement Industry) | Ref No: Production-Obajana-005
Location: Kogi, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Ensure steady and uninterrupted flow of materials from the weigh feeders to avoid wide chemical variation of the raw meal and to produce raw mill suitable for kiln operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Unclog caked mix grade, laterite and clay bins frequently during the rainy season and subsequently, as required.
- Clear materials spillages along materials conveyor belt as required and unclog all material transfer chutes.
- Monitor apron feeder chain to identify damages and escalate to appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Participate in routine and corrective maintenance activities.
- Participate in general housekeeping activities.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE with minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience. Or
- Trade Test 2
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Sufficient physical strength
- Good communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply