Job Title: Welder / Fabricator
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- We are looking for a motivated, experienced welder to join our company as a Welder / Fabricator.
- As part of our team of professional fabricators, you construct and manufacture metal parts and products, taking particular care to produce clean, polished welds.
- You follow blueprints, determine material measurements, and take responsibility for fabricating parts used in later assembly processes. You are responsible for the quality of your output, so you must be able to perform simple tests to ensure weld quality and tolerance.
- Interprete and build from sketches, photos, video, or other media as assigned by Technical Director.
- Lay out steel construction efficiently and with a high degree of accuracy prior to welding.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending of steel components for construction.
- Steel cleaning and cleaning supervision when working with scene shop interns.
- Operation of one or the all of the following equipment; MIG welder, drill press, horizontal band saw, portable band saw, abrasive saw, angle grinder, roller bender, tap & die.
- Participate in scenic transfers to and from warehouses, stores, and scape yards as needed. • Willingness to transfer to carpentry shop when steel work is light.
- Participation in all show load-ins and load-outs.
- Work in a safe, efficient, and organized manner.
- Any other tasks as requested by the Production Manager.
- Diploma in a relevant course / Welder vocational training certification
- Trade Test Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- General (Mig) welding, and brazing experience.
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic and metalworking equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.