Latest Wellspring Jos and Recruitment in Nigeria October, 2021
Wellspring College has a strong sense of purpose. The school has developed a value statement that drives her functions and interactions.
WELLSPRING COLLEGE is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system.We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development.
We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
View Latest Job Recruitment at Wellspring College
Selected Job at Wellspring College
Title: Accounting/Admin Officer | Wellspring College Nigeria | Location: Lagos
We are looking to hire an Accounting Officer to be in charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Not older than 35 years
- A BSc or HND in Accounting, Business Administration, or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and Word
- Experience in the use of accounting software will be an added advantage
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
The candidate will be required to perform:
- Accounting functions such as debtor management, processing and posting of financial transactions, and preparation of reports as required.
- Administrative functions such as payroll administration, monitoring compliance with organizational guidelines, amongst other things.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 – N80,000 monthly (gross) salary
Read more about the company and view other existing opportunities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the title as the subject.