Latest Wellspring Jos and Recruitment in Nigeria December, 2022
Wellspring College has a strong sense of purpose. The school has developed a value statement that drives her functions and interactions.
WELLSPRING COLLEGE is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system.We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development.
We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
Jobs at Wellspring College Recruitment
December 3, 2022.
November 27, 2022
Wellspring CollegeJob Title: Security Operative Location: Omole Phase II, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Key Responsibilities Maintains safe and secure environment for parents, students and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel… Read more here
November 27, 2022
Wellspring CollegeJob Title: School Cleaner Location: Omole Phase II, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Key Responsibilities Dusting, sweeping, cleaning, mopping. Carrying out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks. Cleaning of the School environment;… Read more here
September 1, 2022
Wellspring CollegeJob Title: Customer Experience Officer Location: AbujaEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking to recruit an exceptional Client Experience Officer who will be responsible for identifying customers’ needs and… Read more here
July 21, 2022
Wellspring CollegeJob Title: Technician Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Description We are recruiting an experienced technician that will attend promptly to all technical needs in the College. Responsibilities Inspecting buildings and… Read more here
July 13, 2022
Job Title: Social Media Manager | Wellspring College Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Part-time Job Description We are looking to recruit a talented social media manager who would oversee the college’s social… Read more here
June 30, 2022
Job Title: Personal Assistant | Wellspring College | Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who… Read more here
April 12, 2022
Wellspring College | Job Title: Student Advisor | Location: AbujaEmployment Type: Full-time Requirements Interested candidates should possess a graduate qualification in any discipline At least 2 years of work experience from any… Read more here
Job Title: Personal Assistant | Wellspring College | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Personal Assistant will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Duties will include answering emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings, access control, preparing reports and presentations, amongst other things.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain an office filing system.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline, preferably one that is management-oriented.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good knowledge of event management will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
Method of Applicaion
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted