Latest jobs vacancies at Wemy Industries Nigeria Limited
Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Wemy Industries Recruitment / Jobs
September 26, 2022.
JUNE 2, 2022
Title: Head of Costing Department |… Read more here
Key Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Manufacturing (FMCG)
- A Key Account Manager is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in modern trade. These accounts (Supermarkets & Major hospitals) make up the highest percentage of the channel, and always ensure a strong relationship with them are maintained.
- He/she will also bring in business from existing clients or contacts and will develop relationships with potential clients
- Develop solid and trust relationship between major key clients, hospitals and company
- Resolve key client’s issues and complaints
- Develop a complete understanding of key account & major hospital needs
- Anticipate key account changes and improvements
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve clients’ results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all clients’ needs met
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in clients
- Manage all hospital reps
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Key Account
- Manager or similar sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze KPIs & ROI
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Understanding of modern trade operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Business Development Executive
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Food and Beverages Industry.
- We are looking for a flexible and versatile corporate sales and marketing manager who will be responsible for the growth of our sales channels.
- To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience relating to Hospitals, Hotels, and supermarkets/Malls
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop action plans and set objectives for increased revenue and maximum sale.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies necessary for attracting clients.
- Maintain a clear understanding of FMCG policies and ensure compliance.
- Carry out research and analysis to identify markets and business opportunities
- Oversee the hiring and training of sales representatives
- Seek out business with large organizations and corporate firms to increase corporate turnout
- Prepare and distribute promotional and advertisement materials to create awareness for our products.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all the products of our organization so as to conduct successful sales
- Explain and notify clients of recent upgrades and available options.
- Oversee the management of client accounts and service tab.
- Oversee the processing of payments and offer discounts to clients when necessary
- Assign job duties to personnel and ensure effective performance of assigned tasks
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and encourage continued patronage.
- BSc. in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing and knowledge of hotel/hospitality / Supermarket is required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Superior interpersonal, relationship building with strong customer orientation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.