Latest jobs vacancies at Wendernek Consulting Limited
Wendernek Consulting Limited is a leading human resource outsourcing management solutions provider in Nigeria. Our purpose is to provide applied and bespoke solutions to our clients.
Jobs at Wendernek Consulting Recruitment
January 29, 2023.
October 10, 2022
Wendernek Consulting Limite Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Plan Strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.… Read more here
September 6, 2022
Wendernek Consulting LimitedJob Title: Accounts Administrator Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Manage obligations to clients and third-party vendors Monitoraccount payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all… Read more
May 9, 2022
Job Title: Accounts & Administrative Officer | Wendernek Consulting Limited | Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time Job Description Manage all administration/logistics for the organization (which includes account… Read more here
Accounts & Administrative Officer
Wendernek Consulting Limited | Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all administration/logistics for the organization (which includes account management, payment disbursement, company record/reporting, interfacing with tax and other authorities/service providers, managing bank accounts and processing payroll).
- Manage the fixed assets of the company and deal with all residents’ enquiries.
- Manage procurement activities and ensure that contract management and the procurement of goods and services are in compliance with organizational policies.
- Prepare monthly income and expenditure reports.
- Update and follow transactions and balances of bank accounts and reconcile with accounting book.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship with service providers.
- Assist auditors with required information.
- Generate invoices for client payment.
- Prepare debt recovery schedules and reconciliation.
- Reconciling balance sheets on a frequent basis.
- Carryout general administrative duties.
- Provide customer service support as needed.
Qualification / Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting with at least 4 years experience in similar position.
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Must be able to manage client relationship
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.