Job Title: Administrative Manager | White Soul Group | Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Manager will provide operational leadership and management and ensure accurate operational controls, measurement and reporting systems to support a safe, effective and reliable operations as it conforms to the requirements of our partners.
- Oversee, plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the company and staff members.
- Assist to hire, train, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures in liaison with the HR unit
- Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Work with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Ensure an updated database of information by collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Oversee special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, with at least 2 years in senior management capacity
- M.Sc is an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications from a recognized professional body e.g. NIM, etc
- Proven experience in Supply Chain management, including, haulage, logistics, and fleet management and customer service operations would be a plus
- Experience working with a large and unskilled/semiskilled workforce;
- Possesses working knowledge of budgeting, business development, and strategic planning;
- Thinks strategically and innovatively on operational and technical aspects of the business
- An ability to coach and mentor direct reports to improve their performance and impact.
- Ability to direct and motivate colleagues and contractors.
- An ability to develop team members at all levels, with the requirement
- Must be willing to travel or relocate on short notice
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.