- Latest job vacancies and careers at White Soul Group
About White Soul Group: White Soul Motors Limited (White Soul Group) is an Automobile company that started its operation in 1997 with the sole aim of providing “infinite satisfaction on wheels” to both corporate organizations and individuals in need of quality and competitive market price.
Our track record of meeting and exceeding customers expectation, has afforded us the rare privilege of rendering exceptional service to numerous corporate organizations, ranging from the Banking Sector, Oil & Gas Industry, Tele-communication Industry, Retail Stores and many more.
With our head office at No, 291 Ikorodu Road, Idiroko Busstop, Maryland, Lagos, positioned to satisfactorily meet our customers needs in the delivery of first class service and customer satisfaction in Nigeria, our quality service procedures and delivery have earned us the trust and respect of our many customers.
White Soul Group is a leading automobile sales, haulage and logistics company with over 5 locations across Nigeria. Our head office is at Lagos. We have a fleet of over 200 vehicles.
White Soul Group Recruitment
September 26, 2022
Job Title: Car Wash / Office Assistant | White Soul Motors Limited Location: Lagos White Soul Motors Limited Responsibilities Washing of company cars Running of office errands Assisting in the sales… Read more here
August 20, 2022
White Soul Motors LimitedJob Title: Fleet Officer Locations: Cross River,Lagos and Ogun ResponsibilitiesFleet Operation: Oversee assigned fleet’s operations and make direct reports to the Fleet Coordinator on fleet performance and other… Read more here
August 19, 2022
White Soul Motors LimitedJob Title: Sales Executive (Automobile) Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Oversee the merchandising and display of cars in the sales outlet. Develop new business relationships, identify prospects and… Read more here
June 29, 2022
Job Title: Finance Manager | White Soul Group | Locations: Ikeja – Lagos & Cross RiverEmployment Type: Full-time White Soul Group is a leading Automobile sales and logistics company with presence… Read more here
June 20, 2022
Job Title: Workshop Supervisor (Heavy Duty Automobile) | White Soul Group Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Cross River & Ogun Job Description The successful candidate would support the maintenance department to ensure… Read more here
June 20, 2022
Job Title: Account Officer | White Soul Group Location: Calabar, Cross RiverEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking to engage an account officer to join our team. The ideal candidate… Read more here
Human Resource Officer
Job Title: Human Resource Officer | White Soul Group | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Human Resources Officer you will work under the general guidance of the HR Manager and be responsible for supporting the HR team on their day to day operation.
- Also Coordinating the administrative support to the Human Resources team in accordance with the company’s standards and procedures and ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placingadsto interviewing and hiring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compilingpayroll/ Absence data.
- Coordinating HR Dashboard / Statistics.
- Assist and resolve hotel staff and management queries.
- Updating salary and benefits information.
- Developingjob descriptions, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates, preparing personal files of the colleagues.
- Developing policieson issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviours that will contribute to service excellence.
- Responsible for the on the job orientation for hires.
- Manage HR administration such as starters and leavers process.
- Assist with employee relation issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinarians, grievance and capability.
- Ensure the vacancies and selection process is adhered to and that all the relevant immigration checks are carried out correctly.
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
- Full usage of HR System including running of Payroll, Change ofStatusRequests and other amendments as required that are for HRD Approval.
- Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
- Assists the HR manager inBudgetpreparation where required and is fully aware of all BudgetedPositionsand hiring approvals.
- Establish and maintain a group of contacts with institutions to setup a system for entry-level employment.
- Ensure compliance with all HR legislation and Labour laws.
- Provide staff counselling, guidance, career planning, and oversee disciplinary matters up to and including dismissal and oversee any Grievance Complaints made as required.
- Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements includinginductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials.
- Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times and provides information only to those with a need to know.
- To know and follow the Health &Safetyat Work Act and comply with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same/similar field.
- Confidence in working independently and part of a team.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Effective written and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.