Latest job vacancies at Whitefield Ventures Limited WVL
Whitfield Ventures Limited is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We have pioneered and specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. Inversely, we also distribute locally sourced raw and processed agricultural products from West Africa to the world.
Whitefield Ventures Recruitment
November 28, 2022
August 22, 2022
Whitefield Ventures Limited (WVL)Job Title: Graduate Trainee Location: Kirikiri, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations. Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities. Observing… Read more here
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Kirikiri, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.