Latest jobs vacancies at Wifiber January 2022.
Wifiber is one of the best Internet Service Providerin Nigeria. We provide reliable, superfast and truly unlimited internet connection to our customers. Choice2mobile Technology Limited is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with a collection of amazing people striving to deliver exceptional service, anytime, anywhere. Choice2Mobile Technology Limited through our brand name Wifiber deploys super-fast world-class fiber broadband infrastructure. We launch our customers and clients into the Information Age and put a world of knowledge and entertainment at their fingertips.
January 2022. Senior Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Includes and not limited to the following:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Able to up-sell and cross-sell
- Able to generate sales leads from calls
- Answer and manage incoming calls, emails, chats, and/or interactive voice response systems
- Ability to memorize, recall, or research answers quickly
- Ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies
- Strive to meet and go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas
- Aim for customer resolution and return
- Record, organize and file customer interactions and profile / account changes
- Assist customers on placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges Customer Service.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years experience and above
- Flexibility to work multiple shifts, including night shifts, during the weekends or on holidays
- Must be willing to take part in required initial training
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Excellent at communicating over the phone and handling phone systems
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents or updating customer profiles / accounts
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously
- Customer-focused for positive customer experience and resolution
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »