Latest jobs vacancies at Wifiber December 3, 2022.
Wifiber is one of the best Internet Service Providerin Nigeria. We provide reliable, superfast and truly unlimited internet connection to our customers. Choice2mobile Technology Limited is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with a collection of amazing people striving to deliver exceptional service, anytime, anywhere. Choice2Mobile Technology Limited through our brand name Wifiber deploys super-fast world-class fiber broadband infrastructure. We launch our customers and clients into the Information Age and put a world of knowledge and entertainment at their fingertips.
December 3, 2022. Company Accountant
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
They include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing of invoices for payment; researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure account records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers and vendors
- Create accounting strategies to maximize profits
- Manage payroll and taxes
- Preparing bank reconciliation statement
- Sending monthly invoice to corporate clients
- Checking for correction and adjustment of account receivable
- Reconciliation of accounts – Online payment of staff request and account payables
- Stay abreast of industry changes and current tax/accounting laws
- Attending to clients’ network related issues
- Compilation and preparation of company financial budget and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement report; showing income statement and financial position
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Develop and comply with financial policies and regulations
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance
- ICAN certification
- 3 – 5 years experience as an Accountant with a telecommunication company or internet service provider is compulsory
- A solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (Access Dimensions, Quick Books, SAGE, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 Gross (Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.