Latest Winco Foams Jobs Vacancies and Recruitment September, 2021
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
Job Title: Content Writer | Winco Foam Industries Limited | Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Content Writer will report to the Head of Brand & Marketing.
- The ideal candidate must possess strong knowledge of the various social media platforms and will be responsible for contributing to designs, monitoring and posting on all our social media platforms.
- He/she will research, prepare, write and edit online content for marketing front-end web development.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten clients and promote the organization’s work and brand
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Creating, writing and managing user documentation for company products.
- Organize material for the project, plan arrangement or outline, and write a synopsis. Private and Confidential
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs
- Review, submit for approval and revise written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director, or producer
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand.
- Draft and review product design and requirements documents
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English Language or any related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in marketing.
- Good teamwork skills
- Graphics ability
- Good Communication skills (oral & Written)
- Leadership & Adaptability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good Interpersonal Relations skills.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Production Assistant | Location: Abuja | Employment Type: Full Time
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Research and make out different ways to optimize the quality of an existing chemical product.
- Preparing test solutions, chemical compounds and performing various laboratory tests.
- Analyze and study effects of various processes on composition of a chemical substance.
- Utilize computer software for processing obtained data into information.
- Carryout various analysis test and finding out the physical and chemical properties of various chemical compounds.
- Prepare test reports, technical papers and standard specifications for the chemical product.
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
- Perform other duties so assigned.
- Review production schedules and process flows in order to objectively evaluate obstacles preventing product delivery including monitoring internal lead times.
- Organizes, cleans and maintains workstations as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Qualifications (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following areas Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering, Industrial Chemistry or HND in Chemical Technology.
- Two to three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
Skills Knowledge And Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Must have good computer skills, software and database entry desired
- Effective oral communication skills and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and co-workers required.
- The Production Assistant works under the supervision of the Operations Manager
- Must be able to stand for long hours
- Excellent numeric Ability
- Ability to maintain job order due dates effectively while accurately prioritizing them at the same time.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Ability to read English and interpret Work Orders required
- Ability to accurately document completion of each process in a legible format with minimal errors.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only those that reside in Abuja need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.