Latest job recruitment at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
Women Friendly Initiative (WFI) is premised on providing succour to the less privileged. Since incorporation in 2003, we have programmed in several areas ranging from health; sexual & reproductive health, sanitation/hygiene promotion, maternal and child survival initiatives, integration of family planning with HIV prevention among positive clients environmental sustainability,
health systems strengthening, human development, civic education, good governance (empowering women for electioneering positions)education especially for the girl child, vocational skill acquisition, functional literacy, income generation & economic empowerment for Indigent women in rural & urban slums across several states in Nigeria.
Our goal is to strengthen local institutions, structures and entities that enhance community’s health, economic, social welfare and entrenchment of women’s rights. WFI is committed to empowering women, especially the less privileged, to overcome social, economic and cultural barriers that limit their ability to make fully informed choices, particularly in the areas affecting the most intimate aspect of their lives- their reproductive health
Jobs at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
January 31, 2023
Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)Job Title: Finance Lead Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Job DescriptionThe successful candidate will: Provide support in the preparation of periodic financial reports as required by the… Read more here
November 14, 2022
Business Development Officer
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate should be:
- Adept at identifying opportunity calls, able to make sound decisions regarding such calls.
- Have exceptional proposal writing acumen as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, communication, writing and time management skills.
- Ready to give all it takes to meet set fund raising targets
- Strong in developing and sustaining solid relationships with donors, coalitions, networks, alliances and stakeholders including Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
- Strong in scanning and analyzing donor environment and interest for proposal opportunities.
- Able to provide dependable insight into proposal content development for excellence and competitiveness.
- Conduct on-line and off-line development research to identify new funding opportunities.
- Collaborate with organizations to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new funding opportunities.
- Meet with potential donors and stakeholders to present Women Friendly Initiative strength and negotiate partnership and grant making deals.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc with 1 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2022; 5.00 pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Cover letter and Resume, plus scanned copy of Credentials to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- WFI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications sent through social media platforms or other routes outside the stated email above will be disqualified.