Latest Workplace Centre Recruitment. June, 2021
The Workplace Centre (TWPC) is a skills development and HR/ICT consulting firm. At TWPC, we deliver innovative, dynamic and high-quality solutions to clients using technology to drive high performance and productivity.
Our experienced consultants provide unparalleled quality of service in the areas of Human Capital Development and Information Technology. At TWPC, we work with our clientele to build their knowledge and develop a career road map which gives them a competitive advantage in their chosen field of endeavour. We grow in our clients, essential soft and technical skills as they prepare for and work in an ever-demanding business world.
Incorporated in February 2013 and opened for business in August 2013, our Learning and development facility is well equipped to provide an excellent industry-standard learning environment for our clients. Our courses are broad and in-depth, and our facilitators are subject matter experts in their fields.
Workplace Centre Recruitment
Selected Job Vacancy
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Grade Level: Mid-Level
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must reside within the Job location.