Title: Workshop Admin Officer – Help Desk | Dangote Groupn | ID: Okpella – AO – 0025
Location: Okpella, Edo
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – HR
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing administrative tasks
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment
- Covering all legal compliance for Human Resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee’s records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Performing any other related duties assigned by Head, HAM & Admin
- Holder of Bachelor of Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant position.
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills
- Problems solving skills
- Technical skills
- Teamwork skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply