Job Title: Workshop Call Center / Document Controller
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Workshop Call Center Monitors the vehicles movement by KM and check when due for service on daily basis from Nova Track.
- If Vehicles are not on Tracker, Workshop Call center must call End-User/driver and get their odometer Every afterdays.
- Workshop call center send request to Workshop coordinator for confirmation for schedule date of service/PPM.
- Workshop call center plan the Vehicle/Bike/Truck for servicing and inform end-user as well as concern department HOD.
- Workshop call center register the new KM and states when the next Service is required by registering the new Odometer and next service odometer.
- Communicate the concern department once service or repair completed.
- If repair take time due for any reason, communicate the concern department/end-users for delay and advise concern department/end-users estimated delivery time of vehicle.
- All communication shall be via email/Teem/phone calls.
- After delivery of vehicle follow up with concern department/end-users for work satisfactions.
- Candudates should possess an HND / Graduate Degree in any stream
- Must have 1 to 5 years – worked in service industries such as call center/Facilities management/automobile service center as service coordinator/front desk.
N80,000 – N90,000 / Month (Gross)
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.