Job Title: Workshop Procurement Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive request form from workshop coordinator as per workorder.
- Receive request for concern departments for necessary tools, Fixed Assets, and all other items.
- Gets Quotation from suppliers, prepare price comparison spread sheet.
- On based of approved negotiated quote raise the LPO to supplier.
- Communicate the supplier for delivery of spare parts on based of negotiated and approved quote.
- Check the order spare parts quality and confirm if spare parts under acceptable quality standard.
- Handover the spare parts to store for inventory.
- Find new dependable supplier/vendor to register.
- Create master list of suppliers with supplier company name, contact person name, phone no. and emails with descriptions.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Graduate Degree in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 7 to 15 years – worked in automobile service center/construction industries as procurement officer, must have known the local market and go getter to achieve the set targets mindset.
- Must knew about procurement process.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month (Gross)
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.