GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Youtube / Content Manager
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign. Designing and implementing social media strategies to align with business goals Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices. Collaborating with other teams, like the creatives, marketing, and customer service team to ensure brand consistency Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing all social media accounts. Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media. Analyzing data. Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics Responding to comments on all social media platforms.
- Engaging influencers. Be a community manager. Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications Provide training services for the group academy arm.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field 2 – 3 years work experience as a Social media marketer
- Experience in developing social media strategies. Hands on experience in content development and management.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan. Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build a social media community. Understanding of graphic design principles. Experience as a brand manager on social media. Proven ability on how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills Experience in IT and website design will be an added advantage.
30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and instagram handles (if Available) to: [email protected]
using the “Job title” as subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.