Latest Zebra Technologies job recruitment
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line -reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward. We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence – delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally. Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible – for our people, our customers, and the world.
Jobs at Zebra Technologies
Remote Work: Yes
- Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
- Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers. Join Zebra.
- We’re looking for a hardworking Sales Engineer to join our team, partnering with our Account Managers in West Africa.
- Our Sales Engineers are customer facing professionals who mix technical and commercial skill to drive brand preference with our partners and end-users for Zebra’s technology solutions. In this key role you will work with partners and engineering resources to deliver technical expertise covering a wide range of products and solutions to drive integration within customer’s technical environment.
- You’ll spend your time actively supporting our channel partners and end-user customers to promote our portfolio and ensure they understand its value, attending customer meetings, pitches & events.
- Work closely with Account Managers to deliver the wider customer partner strategy, owning the technical enablement plan for key partners.
- Be a trusted advisor to the assigned accounts and to the partner community. Acting as the “voice of Zebra”; transferring industry solutions, technical and product knowledge to customers and partners
- Coordinating technical sales activities for prospective accounts, performing both in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- We’re looking for a strong team-player who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude. An outstanding relationship builder who can establish rapport with people across a varied organization and with wide ranging customers, you’ll be super customer focused with great pre-sales engineering experience.
Preferred skills and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent
- Ability to logically plan, set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Proficient in analysing market trends and recognizing business opportunities
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: Mobile Computing, Advance Data Capture, RFID Technologies or thermal Printing.
- Android development knowledge would be a great advantage
- Understanding of the technical requirements and challenges of two or more vertical markets from the following list: Education, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics
- Ability to prioritize; be nimble and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online