Latest Zedvance Finance Job vacancies
Zedvance Finance Limited is a new age, goal-driven financial services Group, with 3 subsidiaries (consumer lending, fund management and securities trading) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Securities and Exchange Commission. We are also a Venture Capital Firm with investments in about 50 tech start-ups. If you are a vibrant commercial lawyer interested in working on impactful projects, this role was created for you.
Jobs at Zedvance Finance
November 23, 2022
Zedvance Finance Limited Job Title: Head, Risk Management Location: Victoria Island,LagosWork Mode: Hybrid Job Summary The Risk Manager manages the organization’s risk policies and procedures. To offer hands-on risk model building for… Read more here
November 23, 2022
Zedvance Finance Job Title: Legal Associate Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeWork Mode: Hybrid Responsibilities Review and advise on legal documents and structures for all transactions within the Group. Advise, review and structure… Read more here
November 23, 2022
Zedvance Finance Job Title: Reconciliation Officer Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeWork Mode: Hybrid Job Summary The Officer will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of transactions reconciled from bank… Read more here
November 23, 2022
Zedvance Finance Limited Job Title: Team Lead, Finance Operations Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeWork Mode: Hybrid Job Summary We are looking for an experienced Team Lead, Finance Operations who will work closely… Read more here
Head, Product and Strategy
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Mode: Hybrid
- The Head of Products and Strategy leads the Product Management team with a focus on enhancing the definition and growth of our products and services in the market.
- The role holder is the primary driver of the company’s vision; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision.
- The Head of Products and Strategy will be responsible for leading the development of long-term strategic plans and objectives through the identification of strategic issues and opportunities that could influence business growth and profitability.
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy, and roadmap, in order to establish the company as an industry leader
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop/drive product pricing, positioning, and awareness strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Assessing market trends and competitors; Identifying threats and opportunities
- Presenting findings, projections, and recommended actions
- Planning, implementing, and managing proposed recommendations and projects
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resource allocation
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Create and present visionary innovations, and strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- Responsible for strategic partnerships and leading necessary contract negotiations
- Represent the company with regard to strategic customers, the press, and analysts
- Definition, monitoring of the company’s relevant product KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Conducting research and analyses of product and operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc
- Aligning departmental goals, processes, and resource allocation with the organizational strategy
- Supporting and guiding key decision-making processes across the business
- Co-owning the Sales and profit and loss responsibility for the business with the Business Development arm
- Recruitment, training, managing, mentoring, and development of the Product Management and Strategy team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Strategy, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 8 years of substantial experience leading Strategy, Products, Digital Transformation, Operations and Revenue growth within complex and multistakeholder environments
- Substantial experience within our industry (or similar): Financial Services, Financial Technology, Consumer lending, Banking etc.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product(s) throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Good technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Relevant role related/regulatory certifications (Product Management, Project Management etc.)
- Possesses Executive Presence and strong organizational skills that can handle the demands of the role
- Have proven “strong” people skills and an astute communicator
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online