Latest jobs vacancies at Zenith Technology Limited (ZTL) in Lagos, Nigeria
Zenith Technology Limited (ZTL) is an integrated IT security and infrastructure management company. A wholly indigenous company was incorporated in May 1996, ZTI specializes in delivering solutions aimed at protection and sustainability of IT infrastructure and systems across businesses, government ministry, departments & Agencies (MDAs), families, individuals and the society at large.
Zenith Technology Recruitment
October 5, 2022.
August 29, 2022
Zenith Technology LimitedJob Title: Video Editor Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking to hire a video editor to join our busy production team. As a video editor, you… Read more here
August 29, 2022
Zenith Technology LimitedJob Title: Digital Marketing Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Brief If you live and breath digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a… Read more here
April 19, 2022
Job Title: Front Desk Officer | Zenith Technology Limited (ZTL) | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time Job Responsibilities Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude. Assisting clients in… Read more here
Front Desk Officer
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV, contact address (not P.O. Box) with a functional e-mail address, and other relevant details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.