Zojatech Limited Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria [1 new position]
Latest jobs vacancies at zojatech for July, 2022
Zojatech Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses.
July, 2022 Job Recruitment Title: Head of Sales | Zojatech Limited | Location: Lagos
- Oversees the sales and marketing of applications based on industry’s best practice
- Directs strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company’s application’s business
- Achieves growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the applications’ sales team
- Assess the business risk of any new commercial opportunities for application
- Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s applications ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets; (Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in line with business objectives
- Supports recruitment, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Designs and implements a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Builds and promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partnering to conduct customer’s needs analysis
- Presents sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and shifts while being fully aware of new applications and competition status
- Drives the development and implementation of the Company’s global sales strategies.
- Maintains key customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Manages vertical sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales performance.
- Develops qualified leads and generate new business in line with the Company’s commercial target
- Oversees marketing communications including branding, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management
- Defines and directs marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management
- Defines and manages the appropriate marketing organization for the Company
- Develops and manages the Company’s entire marketing budget
- Develops and tracks metrics and success criteria for all application marketing programs and activities.
- First Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in an ICT or Software environment with at least five (5) years’ experience in a leadership role in sales and marketing
- Progressive years in Marketing / Sales role in the above-stated industry is a huge plus
- Basic IT skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Product Manager | Location: Lagos | Zojatech Limited
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Perform product demos to customers
- Work closely with the engineering team and developers to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Act as a product evangelist to build product awareness and understanding
Requirements for this Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in product development or related role
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven product development ability
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]using Job Role as the subject of the email.